INSTAMINO™ BRANCHED CHAIN AMINO ACIDS
Instamino™ are a specially designed form of amino acids which easily dissolve for a smooth, clean delivery of BCAAs. The BCAAs are unique types of amino acids with a branch-like structure that are especially abundant in muscle.
- “turns on” muscle protein synthesis by interacting with the mammalian target of rapamycin (mTOR)
- Serves are precursor to anticatabolic metabolites, HMB, HICA, and KIC
- Similarly structured to leucine, isoleucine assists with the cellular uptake of leucine, for a more robust anabolic effect
- Supports Leucine and Isoleucine functions
- May promote glycogen synthesis in muscle cells
ESSENTIAL AMINO ACIDS
The Essential Amino Acids are required by humans for proper biological function. They cannot be synthesized by the body, and therefore, they must be eaten.
- The essential amino acids include the branched chain amino acids, leucine, isoleucine, and valine.
- In addition, the EAAs include L-Lysine, L-Threonine, L-Phenylalanine, L-Histidine, L-Methionine, and L-Tryptophan.
- These amino acids can be converted to the other 11 dietary amino acids: arginine, alanine, asparagine, aspartate, glycine, glutamate, glutamine, serine, tyrosine, proline, cysteine.
- All 20 amino acids are used in the formation of muscle proteins
While being classified as a nonessential amino acid, increased quantities of glutamine may support recovery.
- Glutamine can be converted to glucose which can fuel muscle cells and increase glycogen resynthesis
- supports the gastrointestinal system by stimulating protein synthesis
- May improve hydration
Taurine is a sulfuric amino acid with some specialized effects.
- Supports endothelial function
- Has antioxidant effects
- May improve exercise tolerance and reduce muscle soreness
Caffeine is a xanthine molecule with pronounced biological effects
- Caffeine causes adrenaline release
- Adrenaline gives us the best of both worlds – increased calorie burn and increased fat burn.